Introduction to Text Mining for Social Scientists
Online course starts 23rd March
This self-paced online course by Rada Mihalcea and Gabe Ignatow teaches how to approach the study of language and social interactions in digital environments.
In just 6-8 hours youâll gain a conceptual overview of the text mining landscape to take first steps towards working on a text mining project or collaborating with computational colleagues. In fact, 100% of learners on Introduction to Text Mining said they gained skills and knowledge they can use in their research.
By taking this course you will:
- Learn the foundations of Natural Language Processing
- Learn how text mining tools have been used successfully by social scientists
- Understand basic text processing techniques
- Understand how to approach narrative, thematic, and metaphor analysis
- Learn about key computer science methods for text mining
Enrol today to get a 25% discount with the code EARLYBIRD25
Watch our video series with Rada Mihalcea of the Computer Science and Engineering department at the University of Michigan to find out more about text mining.